Siyah Beyaz Ask (2017–2018)
|Genre||Action, Drama, Romance|
Siyah Beyaz Aşk
Siyah Beyaz Aşk (English title: Black and White Love) is a Turkish romantic drama television series starring İbrahim Çelikkol, Birce Akalay, Muhammet Uzuner, Arzu Gamze Kılınç, Ece Dizdar and Deniz Celiloğlu. It premiered on Kanal D on October 16, 2017 and concluded on May 28, 2018.
It is a story about Asli, an uptight and kind-hearted doctor who is an orphan living in Istanbul with her police brother, Andfer gets entangled in a kind-of-mafia situation. In order to live, she has to marry the lead enforcer of that mafia, named Ferhat, a cold-blooded killer with a wounded past. Ferhat works with his uncle,buisnessman Namik Emirhan. Ferhat's father was shot when he was 12 in market in front of him. Ferhat at the age of 12 was persuaded by namik killed the killer of his father pushing him into wrong world. Ferhat and his family including his mother and sister lives in Namik's house. Ferhat younger brother is a prosecutor who does not like ferhat and Namik due to there illegal works. Asli comes to know that ferhat father is Namit, but Ferhit does not know this. With a perod of events Asli falls in love with Ferhit and becomes pregnant with his son. She also changes Ferhit making him a warm hearted and loving man.
- İbrahim Çelikkol as Ferhat Aslan, Yeter's son, Asli's lover/ husband.
- Birce Akalay as Aslı Çınar Aslan, Cem’s younger sister, Ferhat's lover/ wife.
- Muhammet Uzuner as Namık Emirhan, Ferhat's father’s friend (who raised Ferhat and brought in the Aslans to his home) and Handan’s brother
- Arzu Gamze Kılınç as Yeter Aslan, Ferhat, Yiğit and Gülsüm’s mother
- Ece Dizdar as İdil Yaman Emirhan, Namik’s wife
- Deniz Celiloğlu as Yiğit Aslan, Yeter’s son, Ferhat’s and Gülsüm’s brother, Suna’s husband and Özgür’s father
- Cahit Gök as Cüneyt Koçak, Vildan’s husband, Gülsüm’s former lover and Necdet’s father
- Uğur Aslan as Cem Çınar, Asli’s older brother, Ebru's lover.
- Sinem Ünsal as Gülsüm Aslan Adaklı, Yeter’s daughter, Ferhat and Yiğit‘s younger sister, Abidin’s wife and Necdet’s mother
- Özlem Zeynep Dinsel as Vildan Koçak, Cüneyt’s wife, Ferhat’s former lover, Handan’s daughter and Özge’s mother
- Timur Ölkebaş as Abidin Adaklı, Ferhat’s cousin, Gülsüm’s husband, Handan’s son and Necdet’s adoptive father
- Burcu Tuna as Suna Aslan, Yiğit‘s wife and Özgür’s mother
- Kadriye Kenter as Handan Adaklı, Namik’s sister, Vildan and Abidin’s mother
- Fatih Topçuoğlu as Dilsiz, Ferhat’s right hand man and Hülya’s lover
- Ceylan Odman as Deniz, Asli's close friend.
- Nihan Aşıcı as Yaprak
- Burcu Cavrar as Hülya, maid of the Aslans and Dilsiz’s lover
- Selin Köseoğlu as Jülide, Asli and Cem’s long lost niece
- Özgül Sağdıç as Ebru, Asli’s best friend-turned enemy, Cem's lover.
- Batuhan Davutoglu as Özgür Aslan, Yiğit and Suna’s son.
- Roza Çelik as Özge Koçak, Vildan and Cüneyt’s daughter, Handan's granddaughter.