Offering to the Storm (2020)
|Director||Fernando González Molina|
|Content Rating||TV-MA (TV-MA)|
|Company||ARTE, Atresmedia Cine, Nadcon Film|
Offering to the Storm
Offering to the Storm (Spanish: Ofrenda a la tormenta) is a 2020 Spanish-German film directed by Fernando González Molina, written by Luiso Berdejo and Dolores Redondo and starring Marta Etura, Leonardo Sbaraglia and Paco Tous. It is the third and final installment in the Baztán Trilogy, following The Invisible Guardian and The Legacy of the Bones.
Inspector Amaia Salazar confronts the origins of her nightmares as she unfolds the darkest secrets of the Baztán valley.
- Marta Etura as Amaia Salazar
- Leonardo Sbaraglia as Juez Markina
- Paco Tous as Dr. San Martín
- Álvaro Cervantes as Berasategui
- Pedro Casablanc as Comisaría General
- Marta Larralde as Yolanda Berrueta
- Ana Wagener as Fina Hidalgo
- Elvira Mínguez as Flora Salazar
- Nene as Jonan Etxaide
- Imanol Arias as Padre Sarasola
- Susi Sánchez as Rosario
- Benn Northover as James
- Alicia Sánchez as Elena Ochoa
- Colin McFarlane as Aloisius Dupree
- Alfredo Villa as Inspector Clemos
- Eduardo Rosa as Subinspector Goñi
Offering to the Storm was released on July 24, 2020 on Netflix.