You Got Me! (2007)
|Writer||Raz de la Torre|
|Company||ABS-CBN Film Productions, Star Cinema|
|Language||Filipino, Tagalog, Visayan, English|
You Got Me!
You Got Me! is a 2007 Filipino romantic comedy film that tells a love story between three people, the strong aggressive police woman played by actress-host Toni Gonzaga, the shy-type police man played by actor-singer Sam Milby, and the bad boy played by model-actor Zanjoe Marudo. It was produced by Star Cinema, ABS-CBN Film Productions.
Insp.Amor "Moe" Santander (Toni Gonzaga) is a tough chick who's used to going after crooks. But there's also one thing she's running away from ever since her mother died: falling in love. Insp.Kevin Robles (Sam Milby) is daunted by most things, but most especially coming clean with the girl he's been loving from afar for a time now. Meanwhile, Caloy (Zanjoe Marudo) is a counterfeit DVD vendor whom Moe captures, along with his heart. Things get complicated when Caloy enlists Kevin's help to win Moe, just when Moe and Kevin's friendship gets deeper. Who does Moe really love? Will she even surrender to her feelings in the first place? Suddenly her life as one of the best performers in the service suffers.
Cast and characters
- Toni Gonzaga as Amor Santander/Moe
- Sam Milby as Kevin Robles/PX
- Zanjoe Marudo as Caloy
- Johnny Delgado† as Allan Santander
- Dick Israel† as Glenn Ricafort
- AJ Dee as Francis Villanueva
- Jayson Gainza as Rene
- Pia Moran as Mother of Caloy
- Quintin Alianza as Brother of Caloy
- Pinky Amador as Mother of Kevin
- Toby Alejar as Dad of Kevin
- Nuel C. Naval as Syndicate Big Boss
- Marco Morales as SWAT (uncredited)
- January Isaac as Young Mom of Moe
- "My Eyes Adored You" Written by Bob Crewe and Kenny Nolan Performed by Toni Gonzaga and Sam Milby
- You Got Me! at IMDb