Nobody's Daughter (film)
Árvácska is a Hungarian film released 4 March 1976. Based on a book by Zsigmond Móricz, the film tells the story of Csöre, an orphan girl living among the peasantry of Hungary in the 1930s. It stars Zsuzsa Czinkóczi, then age seven, as main character Csöre, also known as Árvácska ("little orphan").
The film was released in the United States under the title Nobody's Daughter.
- Zsuzsa Czinkóczi as Csöre
- Anna Nagy as Kedvesanyám, Csöre's first stepmother
- Sándor Horváth as Kedvesapám, Csöre's first stepfather
- Marianna Moór as Zsabamári, Csöre's second stepmother
- Ila Schütz as Zsofka
- Ádám Szirtes as Szennyes József
- Flóra Kádár as wife
- József Madaras as Kadaros István
- Piroska Molnár as Anna
- László Szacsvay as Fáradtarcú
|This article related to a Hungarian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|