Gerald Whitley is a prominent writer with a ruthlessly selfish wife in a story dealing with love and art in a background of high society. Joan Channing, a model, posing for a portrait for George Whitley, Gerald's brother, meets Gearld and becomes romantically involved without knowing that he is a married man. George also falls in love with Joan. The situation is resolved in a surprising ending.
|Writer||Jo Van Ronkel|
|Content Rating||Passed (Passed)|
|Company||Supreme Feature Films Company|
Pleasure (1931 film)
Pleasure is a 1931 American pre-Code romantic drama film, directed by Otto Brower. It stars Conway Tearle, Carmel Myers, and Frances Dade.
- Conway Tearle as Gerald Whitney
- Carmel Myers as Mrs. Dorothy Whitney
- Frances Dade as Joan Channing
- Paul Page as George Whitney
- Roscoe Karns as Arnie
- Lina Basquette as Helen
- Harold Goodwin as Lloyd
- Florence Lawrence as Martha
- Jack Byron as Allan Darrow
- George 'Gabby' Hayes as Motorcycle Cop